Hi, my name is Tina Dempsey, I am a visual artist based in the North West of England.
As an artist I am interested in the things that have a positive and negative effect on our wellbeing and, like many during the past 4 months, I’ve been feeling unsure about a lot of things!
At first, I thought of this uncertainty as a negative thing but realised that often it’s more about curiosity, testing and problem solving rather than feeling that I’m being indecisive, doubtful or dithering.
not sure is part of a collaborative testing project that looks at both my own experience of being unsure and of the people I meet.
Below are a list of some of the things I’m currently unsure about.
I would like to invite you to collaborate with me, anonymously, and share some of the things that you are ‘not sure’ about.
I’m not sure;
- About walking around in public with a painted placard
- Whether people will talk to me, especially carrying a painted placard!
- How this project will develop and what the outcomes will be
- As a freelance artist, how much work there will be this year, next year…
- Who’s going to buy the house next door
- If I can ever eat as healthily as I should
- If I could have done more
If you would like to take part, please write your message below.
Your responses will form part of the project as it develops.